A healthy, light salad to get your veggies in at meals, boost hydration, and lower blood sugar. Plus, the fiber will keep you on the go!
- 4 oz of chopped peppers
- 1 seedless cucumber, diced
- 3 celery sticks, slice
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tsp fresh tarragon
- 2 tsp fresh basil
- Combine peppers, cucumber, celery, fennel & onion in a large bowl. Cover & refrigerate.
- Whisk oil with lemon juice, garlic tarragon & basil, cover & refrigerate.
- One hour before serving, toss salad with dressing.
- Add sea salt & pepper to taste.